iPhone 6 Plus running iOS 9
This online simulation shows the newest features of the iOS 9 built-in apps:
- Messages: clean and intuitive interface.
- Calendar: schedule tasks with just a few taps.
- Photos: have all your photos with you, picture perfect.
- Calculator: calculate anything fast and easy.
- Weather: navigate between the weather forecast of your favourite cities.
- Clock: activate/deactivate alarms with one tap and swipe to delete them.
- Maps: use public transportation, plan a route or use the Nearby feature to see what’s around you and decide on places to shop, eat, and more.
- Settings: improved with a search box.
- Health: easy-to-read dashboard of your health and fitness data.
- Wallet: use Apple Pay to securely and easily make purchases with your credit cards, now including Discover.
- Find iPhone: easily find your lost iPhone.
- Reminders: smart reminders, which can be activated when at a certain location and have 3 priorities-level.
- Watch: pair your Apple Watch and explore apps.
- Notes: make a checklist of to-dos, add a photo, map, or web link, draw a sketch with your finger.
- Siri: powers a more intelligent search, by typing in the search field.
- Contacts: favourite and recent contact lists.
- Mail: document attachments, intelligent search, and multitasking features make Mail more useful than ever.
- Safari: filters that can block ads, trackers, video, popups, and more.
- Notification panel
Here are our top resources for creating app simulations, click-through guides and guided tutorials for your app.